April 13, 2011

Aunt Cari Came to Visit



We are lucky that the Johnsons have a place down here that they visit frequently, and therefore visit us frequently.  We love having them here! Me and Marilyn get spoiled with cousin play during the day and I feel more connected to what is happening in Tom's family.  I also love it when the Johnsons come because I can see that working really hard while Marilyn is young actually can turn out with normal, well adjusted, polite kids when they get older.  I am sure they have other things they are dealing with now, but it just gives me hope that life moves on from potty training and hysterical crying fits.  I love talking with Cari while she is here because she always seems to have some creative idea on how to teach something to Marilyn, or some other solution to a problem I have been thinking about.  One night while they were here I had a pack meeting (the pre-pinewood derby pack meeting) so Tom and Marilyn had a pizza party with the Cari and Troy and their boys (who are almost men now, so weird).  In this house full of 6 boys and only 2 girls I came home to find Tangled on and this scene...


Marilyn has a lot of really GREAT aunts we feel super lucky when
we get lucky enough to have them to play with (especially dress up!)!

No comments: