March 14, 2011

The Party Continues


After the Elmo Exhibit (which was amazing), we came home to get ready for the dinner party.  Mar Mar the Great and Far Far Far, and Lisa, Jim and Brad Graham, Emily and Alden and Cami, all came to my parents house for the big Sha Bang.  We had fajitas (my favorite), and my dad made personal apple tartlets.  Everyone sang and celebrated.  It was so fun!




After dinner, Emily and I went out for a little much needed girl shopping time.  We were pretty funny, and the sales people might not have thought so but it was a good time.  While we were gone, Tom cuddled with Marilyn and Camille and watched Elmo.  He seems to be enjoying it right? The day was perfect! The week was perfect! It was all so much fun! We are so grateful to have friends and family like we do, and I am grateful to have a husband and a little girl like Tom and Marilyn.  Thank you so much!

No comments: