March 7, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday, Ayden!!





This is Ayden Fullmer. Ayden is Marilyn's friend.  (Janelle is Ayden's mom, and she is my friend.  Jake is Ayden's dad and is also Tom's friend.) Basically, we are all friends.  I remember the day Ayden was born, I was 6 months pregnant and we went to visit Janelle, Jake and baby Ayden in the hospital and the first thing I asked Janelle was "Was labor the most horrible thing ever?" Not my smoothest moment ever.  Ayden's birthday party was at the park.  Marilyn got him a bunch of hot wheel cars, he loves cars.  Marilyn pretty much had no idea what the cars were, I guess that the difference between boys and girls. 


The party was ragingly successful! It was so fun to celebrate cute Ayden and how fun he is.  The cake was delicious, even though it said "Happy Ayden Birthday".  The pinata was awesome, it took every child plus Jake, Janelle and Grandma to break it! There were crazy cute bubbles being blown.  It was just so so so fun!

Happy Birthday Ayden! We Love You!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

OHH, I love this picture of them!