March 25, 2011

Emily and Camille

Best week ever! Emily and Camille came to my house for the week and we were in 2 year old land for the whole week.  It was perfect! Marilyn and Camille are about 6 weeks apart and they played like crazy for 5 days. It was awesome!



My favorite things of the week:

Watching Marilyn and Camille play Mr. Potato for hours on end
Going to the park in our jammies
Talking with my sister all day long for 5 days (my face was even tired at night...is that pathetic or what?)
Having 2 sets of pig tails around
Making "free spirit" rompers
Making gourmet dinners
Swimming with Marilyn (she was in love with the water)
Completely necessary photo shoot
The split  funny face breakfast at Village Inn (if you haven't tried it, go now)


Basically, the moral of my story, is I love my sister! I am lucky she is able and willing to come visit me! After she leaves, I am always sad that we live far away from each other but I guess it makes it a million times better when we do get together.  Thanks for coming, Emily and Cami! WE LOVE YOU!

this picture, and the one under this, are the outfits we made for the girls...pretty crazy fashionable right? they were super fast and too cute for words!

This is Marilyn when I asked her to smile at the camera...seriously? what is that face?
another strike a pose picture...love it!
This is when we went to the store...armed and ready with Elmo backpacks

Marilyn couldn't quite get over the fact that there was someone to hug other than me and Tom around here... We almost had to put her in timeout for touching Cami too much!


Marilyn was so proud when she was climbing, we couldn't believe that she made it that high...she has Tom's adventurousness...freak me right out!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

CUTE rompers! I love the backpack picture, the diaper bum picture, and the hugging picture. SO adorable.

Emily said...

We had so much fun! I love these pictures, and I loved this post. I love you and am feel really grateful that we feel so comfortable at your house. Thanks for everything!