March 25, 2011

Hello Gym, I am Sara



I joined a gym.  I am pretty excited about it.  I promised Tom that if I got a gym membership and once the gym opened, I would exercise 3 times a week. Kristin and I joined Planet Fitness when it was under construction which was great because then I could get my mind around the idea of having a gym pass before I even had to actually go to the gym.  It will be awesome for me but it will definitely take a little work.  This is a picture of my first night in a gym in my life.  Hopefully, in a few months, I will be the most in shape person on this earth.  (Well, actually I don't really care about that as long as I feel fabulous!)



I don't know why I have a sick obsession with taking really cheesy pictures...I promise, I will cool it with the craziness. 

1 comment:

Brittney said...

thats awesome! I bet you WILL be the most in shape person on the earth soon...