March 10, 2011

Our Best Bites Cookbook



Cover Image

I have been following a website called ourbestbites.com (remember how crazy cute the pie pops were?) Anyway, I have been drooling over the cookbook these ladies put out called Our Best Bites.  I almost bought it at Seagull Book, but I remembered it was on my birthday list so I refrained.  Then I saw it online, and wanted wanted wanted it! But again, I stopped myself by shear will alone.  Then the kicker came, I sawit at Costco.  It was 7 dollars less then everywhere else.  I picked it up (just to look, I swear) and it was history, it was mine.  I came home, ripped open the plastic (ok ok ok I opened in the car the minute I got in), I couldn't wait to try every single recipe! I have had the cookbook for exactly 7 days now and have tried exactly 8 recipes.  I LOVED every single one!! The pictures are great, the recipes are great, for some reason I am great in the kitchen when this book is open on the counter.  It is pretty crazy, but I think this has changed my life.  (Well, at least my cooking life!) 

No comments: