April 16, 2012

Sunday

I didn't wait long to get back into the swing of things, if you know me at all you know I'm not great at staying home and doing nothing. I went back to church 2 weeks after Jeff was born and couldn't wait to feel like I was a normal person again! I loved talking to people and being around people! And I really loved my showing off my cute kids! So I obviously dressed them coordinating (cause seriously, how can you give up this opportunity??)


I'm pretty sure I didn't look cute at all on our first Sunday back, but my kids did and really that's where my focus was.  Sacrament meeting was borderline horrific, Tom was asked to speak in church and I was left alone to deal with Marilyn and Jeff.  Marilyn had to go potty 3 times and Jeff had to eat so needless to say we were in and out a zillion times.  Hopefully we weren't too distracting, and we didn't hear any of Tom's talk... I heard it was good, so that's good.  So normal life begins!

No comments: