June 11, 2011

It's A Fiesta!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMILLE!! Can you believe it? Remember these two bumps?

 

Now they are enormous 2 year olds that can talk and run and scream and throw tantrums.  It is crazy to think that we are old enough to be figuring our way through a 2 year olds mind.  But we seriously love it, and sometimes we get to have huge parties that remind us of the million reasons why we love it.  On May 21st, Camille turned two and we had a huge fiesta to celebrate (I say we, but I didn't do anything, just showed up and partied hard).


Everything was perfect! The decorations rocked, as evidenced by these pictures, Camille left her mustache on for literally (for real, not in Sara language) an hour.   We played games and had a pinata.  The little ones almost got what to do during the pinata, but LOVED the candy at the end.  Marilyn put 4 pieces of candy in a cup and saved them all for days.  Camille, on the other hand, horded as much candy in her arms as she could and would not let go for the rest of the party.  So cute how different they are. 


It surprised me that Marilyn and Camille (who live 6 hours away from each other) play together so well.  I worried that they would act like a typical 2 year old and scream MINE a lot and hate every second of sharing.  But it really surprised me that they play so well together.  It makes me excited that they will always be friends and really love spending time together.  A cousin is a special friend...I think they will always feel like that...


Well, I guess, more parties will come.  It is literally shocking to me that we lived all the way until they are 2...now I feel like they will actually be kids and maybe even adults one day.  Hopefully every party is as awesome as this one was.  I think we will always remember Camille in her mustache and Alden in his many costumes.  Happy Birthday Camille...We Love You!

No comments: