June 20, 2011

California


Marilyn and I flew to California to spend a week with my fam.  It was such a fun trip.  We LOVED seeing Uncle Jeff and listening to him play the guitar and actually see him in person, since he has been gone forever.  We also are lucky that Emily and Camille live there cause we had some serious cousin love time.  And I can't forget to mention how lucky we feel that we have Grammie and Far Far who are willing to let us take over their house and play with us for a whole week.  There are so many things that I LOVED about this trip, such as Marilyn decided it was time to talk in sentences, way too early birthday shopping for my sweet Loo Loo, chatting with my mom until all hours of the night, GNO with Emily and watching the Mav's win game 5 at Islands (we felt pretty awesome and non boring like).  We ate great food and played all day every day.  The thing I always miss when I come home is the feeling I have when I am home.  The feeling of family and togetherness.  Tom and I both have amazing families and we are lucky that we can visit any time we want. 

No comments: