June 23, 2011

Brooke's MARRIED!




Brooke Graham is now Brooke Beck.  It is so exciting! Look how beautiful she is, she was the perfect bride and the day was gorgeous. It was such a special day.  I am grateful to have been able to go in the temple and
witness their marriage.  Temple marriage is one of the most special things in this world and I am grateful we could attend.  She married Cameron Beck, who is hysterical and loves her so much.  His family was so kind and we loved getting to know them.  I got to be a bridesmaid and Marilyn was a flower girl.  The little girl dresses were amazing.  Their were 6 little girls and they all looked perfect! Marilyn and Camille, if I do say so myself, were the cutest.  They were all around the same age and it was near impossible to get a pic of them.  This is as close as we got. 



Basically, we love Brooke and Cameron and we are grateful that they got married and we got to be a part of it.  Congrats Brooke, I love you!


No comments: