May 31, 2011

Future Mrs. Brooke Beck

 

My oldest and dearest friend Brooke Graham (soon to be Brooke Beck) is getting married! It is probably the most exciting thing that is happening on the planet on June 11...actually definitely the most exciting thing.  But before we get to the wedding we obviously had to do a bridal shower! It was such a fun day! It was at my parents house, and so many wonderful women were there to shower Brookie with love.  It had a vintage theme, we served the fruit in tea cups and the other snacks on glass plates.  The flowers were all in mason jars...it was so fun! We had such a great time planning it and putting it all together.  Brooke is such a kind person and it was such a great experience to be able to do this for her.  We had a great time! And Cam was even represented on video tape answering a few questions about Brooke.  My favorite question that was asked is "What is something about Brooke that she doesn't think you know?" Sorta a hard question...I know, I made it up...But he had a great answer, he said "She is really intelligent"  How sweet is that right? He must really love love love her, just like I do...well he might love her a little more than I do...he better, or I will scratch his eyes out! I can't wait until June 11th, the Newport Beach Temple is going to be the best day in a long time! I love her, and I wish her luck on this new adventure with Cam.  GO BECKS!! YOU ROCK!




My Mom did these arrangements...aren't they outrageously gorgeous?? She rocks!

3 comments:

Stephanie Graham said...

LOVE the flower arrangements! Wish I could have been there SO badly!! I love Brooke too and am so excited for her! Times like these I hate living so far away from CA!

Brooke Beck said...

I love you too Sara!! Thank you so much for this sweet blog post. I felt so loved at the shower and thought it was the best shower ever!! I didn't want it to end. Thanks for all of your hard work!

Steph- I love you too! I wish you couldve have been there as well! Hope all is fabulous with you!

The Yates said...

Was such a cute shower! Loved seeing you and everyone there! Stoked for Brooke! Can't wait to see her as a beautiful bride!