May 22, 2012

Marilyn's Disappearing Nap

Marilyn has decided she is WAY too big for naps.  She says to me (about 9 times a day) "Baby Jeff is sleeping, because he is a baby.  I am a big girl so I will only rest." She will only "rest" on the couch while watching a princess movie and magically it turns into a nap.  I usually take the baby and we hide out in my room for 20 minutes or so and sneak back (tip toe, tip toe, tip toe) and peak around the corner to find THIS...I want to squeal with joy on somedays and other I want to sit on the floor by the couch and stare at her and feel peace and love in my quiet heart.  No matter what kind of day it is, she is ADORABLE and I love her. 






2 comments:

randj said...

So cute. I wish Jersey would still "rest"

Caribear said...

How on earth did I ever get so lucky to gain a sister like you? I thought things couldn't get any better, but then you (and Thomas of course) gave us the most beautiful little Marilyn! She's AMAZING!!