May 18, 2012

Happy Easter


Wow...Easter was so long ago...my bad!

Uncle Jeff came to visit us for Easter weekend, which was AWESOME!! We love us some good Uncle Jeff (aka Man Jeff) time. He rocks.

First we participated in the Cotton Tail Egg Hunt...Missy didn't quite get it, but she loved holding her bucket like a purse!





We went on a walk in Sand Hollow (on our way to Veyo Pies, because what is a trip to St George without a Veyo Pie??) Marilyn loved being able to RUN RUN RUN down the path. I liked it too because she was tired after. 





Marilyn found this TEENY TINY flower...she loved it




Marilyn turned the corner and was a little nervous that the Easter Bunny would still be there...he makes her a little nervous! But to her great joy, he was not and her basket was!



Man Jeff is a good sport...considering those glasses were made for a child!

He needs these right?




I made Easter outfits for everyone, we all matched...Jeff's bow tie above and my shirt in these pictures...but for some reason I forgot to take pictures of all of us, which is totally HORRIBLE! But here is Marilyn's dress. 
I loved Easter, grateful we got to go to church and think about our Savior.  I am grateful for my sweet family and my brother who wants to come visit! LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

oh my gosh!! You have your own sewn in clothing tags???? SO COOL