February 3, 2011

Our Best Bites


I found a website called Our Best Bites.  I immediately loved the site and subscribed to the RSS feed.  So to my surprise and delight, the emails flooded my mailbox filled with delicious looking recipes and awesome pictures.  I have been waiting to find the perfect recipe to make and bring to Marilyn's nursery leaders, because she has been having a SUCH a hard time.  Then it came! Sweetie Pie Pops...adorable name right? I knew this was the perfect thing (not to mention out of control, over the top adorable) to say thanks to these great ladies.  Here is the link:


And here is my interpretation of this crazy cute idea!


I used the apple pie filling we canned this year!


The finished product!

This is the super cute free printable your can find on their website!

Here is the link one more time!

2 comments:

Christy Szekely said...

I recently found that site too, and Sean's been wanting me to make the pie pops. How did they turn out?

Sara said...

they were delicious...and pretty easy, considering what you are making...but they are SUPER fun, and too cute right!?