February 16, 2011

New Shoes (aka New Life)

 
I got 2 new pairs of shoes.  Now, if you know me at all, you know I LOVE LOVE LOVE shoes.  Me and my mom have a shoe thing...we love shoes. So much so that sometimes when I go visit, I don't pack shoes so I can wear hers the whole trip. (really...true story) I have recently become fond of crazy high heels, I love Jessica Simpson's shoe line...because they are completely impractical, which is what makes them perfect for something like dinner out with my man or church.  As for my new lovlies, I have to thank my Mar Mar and Far Far for the first pair. I got them with the gift card they gave me for Christmas.  Thanks Mar Mar and Far Far!! I LOVE them!


The second, I have to thank Andrea, we went for some girl time while she was here and she took me to TJ Maxx, where I never go for fear I will cave and buy everything in the store.  I was strong and bought just one pair of awesomely fierce, fabulously high pumps. As we were checking out all I could think of were how many people must have passed these by in order for me to have them. How did it happen that these were the last ones in the store my size and clearance for $10??? I didn't know how to live without them for one more second after I saw them.  Here they are, give them a round of applause......


1 comment:

Christy Szekely said...

LOVE those shoes! And I love the title of your blog post (AKA New Life)! I feel that way all the time when I get a new pair of super cute shoes. And Sean doesn't quite understand.

Miss you a ton!