August 12, 2011

The PE adventure begins


Well, I literally never thought this would happen but Tom is eligible to take the PE (professional engineering exam) in October.  You have to take 3 years after you graduate, then you can be a PE, if you pass, 4 years after and it is insane that we are there! I remember when Tom took the FE (the fundamentals of engineering exam) and we were newly married.  It took 8 hours and it was so stressful.  I brought him lunch and worried all day long about this test he had to pass to get a job.  It is funny now remembering the worry I felt and the pressure that was there that day.  He obviously passed with flying colors and got a killer job because of it.  I am so proud of the work he does and how he provides for me and for our family.  I have no doubt that after a lot of studying and work, we will have the same result with the PE.  Go Tom! YOU CAN DO IT!!

But seriously, this is one of the study aids...freaky right? Ok, back to complete confidence! Love you Tom!

2 comments:

Stephanie Graham said...

Good Luck!! It's hard to sit back and not be able to help much in the studying, huh? John is going to be taking the CPA in a little while... I am looking forward to that being done with... there are 4 separate tests which he will probably take over the course of about 18months, YIKES!! Hope all goes well for you guys!

Brittney said...

Good luck Tom! I hate big, stressful career tests. I took all four parts of the CPA exam in about a 7-month period, and it was the most stressful time of my life. I hope Tom handles stress well!