August 21, 2011

Here We Go Again...


I guess it is about time I wrote about this, for some reason this time I have felt little urgency to run to the top of the mountains and scream the news loud as I can yell.  We feel content and excited to announce that we are expecting our second baby on January 15th, 2012.  (side note: 2012?? Seriously?? What even is that?!) Marilyn will be a big sister and we are pretty excited to welcome another sweet soul into our home. 

IT'S A BOY!!!

I literally never thought about having a boy before until the moment the ultrasound technician said "Those are little boy parts".  For some reason, I felt like we would have a million little Jorgensen girls running around and since Marilyn is too cute for words and we love her so much, it is hard to imagine a baby that is not a girl.  But as time has passed since we found out it was a boy, I have gotten more and more excited.  I am excited to see Tom with a little boy, and to have little trucks and Lego's around the house. I am excited to see Marilyn be a big sister and love someone else.  We are excited to see what this new adventure brings and who this little guy is.  Here we go again...

2 comments:

randj said...

I felt the exact same way before we found out we were having a boy. I never thought seriously that we would be having anything but another girl. :) I'm excited for you three!

Stephanie Graham said...

Yeah! Congrats!! Boys are super easy and fun! I am sure Marilyn will be a great big sister!