November 1, 2011

Grammie and Far Far


Grammie and Far Far came to visit and for some reason I didn't have my camera out or something...(which is horrifying).  We loved having them come.  They got here on Friday and we went to our ward talent show on Friday night.  I sang a duet with my friend Adam, it was fun.  Any song that starts "Alabama Arkansas, I sure love my Ma and Pa", when my parents are in the audience, rocks.  The next day was a blur, we did everything! Fabric shopping twice, talked a lot, went to Kneaders for lunch, Marilyn showed off all of her toys, my Dad and Tom went on a bike ride, we got an ice cream cone and at dinner at Texas Road House.  It was a jam packed day.  Any time I get to spend with my parents is special, so I am especially grateful they were able to come for a quick visit.  I can't believe next time we will see them all together Baby Jeff will be coming! Crazy...


While Grammie was her she convinced Marilyn to let her braid her hair.  Since Marilyn screams when I try to brush it after her baths, so I was pretty surprised that she went along with it...but here it is!
It is freaking me A LOT that Marilyn is big enough to have her hair braided...she is too big

1 comment:

Autumn said...

So cute! My Harper is the same way with her hair. If she asks me to give her "princess" hair she will sit perfectly still but when I want to do her hair she screams.