September 15, 2011

Things I forgot to Post About

For some reason, I felt like I had nothing to post about forever.  Then I downloaded the pictures of my camera and remembered so many little things.  Thats how it always goes right?


For our trip to Hawaii, we got Marilyn this totally amazing Elmo sticker book for the airplane.  She did so amazingly on the airplane that we didn't end up using it so now it has a VERY important place in our home.  It is used every single day, mostly to put the stickers on her face like this picture...hey, she is occupied, happy and doing something productive.  Love the Elmo sticker book. 

I have no idea how I could have forgotten to post about this little baby.  Janelle's birthday was on August 22 (which is also my dad's birthday, shout out!)


We love you J-face! You rock!

I'm still pregnant.  I'm about 23 weeks along, and everything seems to be fine! Marilyn gives my belly kisses every day and says "Love you, baby" Pretty adorable. 

In the last appointment we learned:
- It's still a boy
- He's growing a little big
and
- Marilyn doesn't really care about ultrasounds

This is a conversation I had with Marilyn 2 days ago. 

Marilyn: Baby Jeff like Baby Bode?
Me: Yes, he is going to be small and sleepy.  And you can hold him and look at his toes and his fingers! It will be so fun! You will love him so much!
Marilyn: Sleepy Sleep at Kristin and Greg house?
Me: Oh, well, actually Baby Jeff is going to sleep at Marilyn's house.  He is going to live here like Mommy and Daddy and Marilyn.
Marilyn: Like Maggie?
Me: A little like Maggie, probably more like Baby Bode then Maggie...but also I little more like Maggie then Bode.  I don't know sweetie, but he is going to sleep here. 
Marilyn: Ok, Love you.

Now every time we leave the house she says "Bye Marilyn's house, Bye Baby Jeff's house too"

Pretty adorable right? Ok, thats all for now. 

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I love your little conversation with Marilyn and how much she already knows about what a baby brother will be like!