January 16, 2011

A new year comes with a new goal


This year I have made a goal to update the blog once a week, I decided that is really important for us to keep a record of what we spend our time doing, and how we feel about everything we have done.  I am grateful that we have a easy way to record feelings, experiences, and pictures.  I think this will be a good way for us to keep a record for our family.  Here's to the new year, full of new entries, and tons of fun family experiences! Here are a few of my favorite pictures of 2010.  Marilyn ready for church, Tom and I at our raging new years eve party, and another darling shot of Marilyn.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

LOVE all these pictures. Marilyn is so gorgeous. I will send you an invite to my blog, but I'm warning you it is boring!