May 7, 2010

Slide, Baby Slide

For family night this week, we decided to go to the park.  Mostly because I couldn't be in the house with Maggie (our adorable, yet rediculously energetic puppy) for another minute, she was driving me crazy.  So we packed up our stroller and walked the block and a half to the park.  When we turned the corner and Maggie saw the park, she sprinted straight for the grass.  This is hilarious if you know our house, we have no grass...just gorgeous "desert landscaping", nice for us, not so much for our dog.  So the two of us are sitting on the blanket watching Maggie run like wild and Marilyn crawling all over the place.  We decided to let Marilyn crawl where ever she wanted.  (We were the only ones there) So she crawled and crawled and crawled all the way from the soccer field to the playground and stopped, sat up and turned around and started hysterically crying.  I got up immediatly and started running toward her, fearing that she had lost her sence of place and gotten scared cause she couldn't find me.  ButI came to realize that I had nothing to do with this sudden outburst and this is what had really happened, she found  the slide.  Here are the pictures of our adorable baby!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm lovin' the squishy face pic of Mar! We know all about that beautiful "desert Landscaping!" I'm excited about your blog.

The Grahams said...

Wahoo! You did it! Can't wait to see more pictures!! Marilyn is SO cute! Jealous of your gorgeous weather... it has been nothing but rainy, hail and more rain, plus some wind up here in Portland.

Emily said...

See look . . . comments! You are soooooooooooo popular! I love these pics and I love following your blog. In honor of you, I posted a million posts on ours to catch up. Love you.