January 26, 2012

39 Weeks



My last doctors appointment...I can't really believe that I finally made it to the end! I felt a little weird knowing that I wouldn't be back with a bigger belly, even more uncomfortable then the last time! Things we learned from this last visit...
1- Baby is coming
2- Doctor guessed between 7 and 7.5 pounds
3- On the midnight call list for induction
4- I had 24 hours of having only 1 kid at home left

When I left the office the doctor said to me "See you tomorrow!" I walked out almost completely freaked out but so so so excited to meet this little dude.  My Mom arrived later this day and we were left to just wait for the hospital to call!

Waiting is weird.  I feel like it is weird to wait for someone to call you to say "Come on over to the hospital so you can have a baby!" But alas, that's what happens! I remember feeling so overwhelmed when the call came for Marilyn's delivery, I knew it would be the same for little Jeff's.  And it was, I felt surprised that they actually called, scared to death that we were going to go through a delivery again, and so so so excited to be done being pregnant, but mostly grateful that we made it and it was finally time to add a real person to our family.  He was coming...so we left for the hospital!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I don't think you're allowed to look so beautiful at your 39 week appointment...seriously! Love all the updates! Can't wait to see your cute family of 4!