December 11, 2011

Halloween 2011


I feel I must update this blog immediately because soon enough I will be busy with 2 kids and it will be even more important for me to find the time.  I love looking back at the record we have kept of our little life and am determined to keep it going!

We did have a Halloween! Marilyn was adorable (of course).  She walked around for weeks telling me she wanted to be a yellow crayon and then Mike Wisouskie (however you spell if) from Monster's Inc.  I felt weird dressing her up as a freaky green man monster and just hoped she would
move past this desire.  Thankfully, we found this little number...
at a farmers market (random or what??) And we barely remember the whole monster dilemma!


She loved that she was in charge of the horse and made it lay on her...she was pretty cute with that darn horse!


This was at the trunk or treat, the horse was a little hard to walk in and so it came off...but we got it back on in order to hit a few houses for trick or treating!




I also dressed up with my other pregnant buddies...rad shirts right? We made them! We were pretty proud to sport them at the Ward Trunk of Treat! Booyah! Baby had a costume too this year!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

CUTE costume! I don't think I ever saw her in it. I'm also feeling a major need to catch up on blogging before baby is here...need to work on it!