July 12, 2010

Happy 4th of July!


Happy 4th of July! We stayed home in the gorgeous 110 degree St George weather! It was a fun family holiday, the day began with begging and pleading with Marilyn to keep the red, white and blue bow in her hair for more than 2 seconds.  I knew there was exactly a 0 percent chance that it wouldn't last all day long,  and I told Marilyn it only needed to last for a few minutes while I took a few pictures.  And I got just that, a few pictures...haha here they are!

Then she started mocking me...














Then I had a brilliant idea...Marilyn LOVES Maggie, so if Maggie wears the bow, then she will want to!

...but it didn't help...

1 comment:

Andrea said...

LMAO. That's all I have to say. Will people understand if I say the edited version? LMBO. Oh-well.